Posted on 10.11.2010 by coach
Many Many Mega Men by DeviantArtist captainslam
CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE FOR FULL SIZE.
It’s no secret that I can’t get enough Mega Man in my life. So anytime someone like captainslam here is going to go to the effort of putting together a buttload of fan art, AAAAND throw a bunch of my favorite games of all-time into the mix, I’m going to take notice. Well played, sir.
Filed under: Art, Classics, Games | Tagged: banjo kazooie, bomberman, capcom, donkey kong, duke nukem, f-zero, fan art, gears of war, left 4 dead, legend of zelda, mario, mega man, metroid, pokemon, portal, punch out, sonic, star fox, star wars, Super Mario Bros, zelda | Leave a comment »
Posted on 08.13.2010 by coach
Since I posted those MK DNA strands, then woke up with this wonderful Smash Club mash up by DeviantArtist Robotpencil in my Inbox, what’s say we just call this Fan Art Friday so I don’t have to write very much. Hit the picture for full size (you’ll shit bricks when you see Kirby), and review the rules of Smash Club so you don’t make an ass of yourself.
Rules of Smash Club:
- The first rule of Smash Club is if you put it on, I’ll play.
- The second rule of Smash Club is if you put it on, we play for at least 4 hours.
- Four guys to a fight. FFA.
- 5 stock. One guy’s left standing, the fight is over.
- First to win 2 FFAs is champ.
- No Icicle Mountain, no Game and Watch Land.
- Fights will go on as long as they have to.
- If this is your first night at Smash Club, you have to be Kirby.
The artist intends to make these a series so check out Robotpencil’s DeviantArt page for more black-eyed goodness.
Filed under: Art, Games | Tagged: dk, donkey kong, fan art, fight club, fox, kirby, link, mario, mash up, metroid, nintendo, samus, smash bros, tyler durden, zelda | 3 Comments »